Following an almost four month closure, staff at the Bishop Farrell Library & Archives are finally back in the office! It has been a strange experience working from home and being away from our work family and our cherished Library patrons. We are thrilled to be back in the office connecting with our community again.
We serve a diverse range of stakeholders including diocesan employees, parish staff, parishioners, educators, and local community members. Due to the varied patron base and open-ended nature of library interactions, we will remain closed to the public for the time being. However, we are happy to be able to provide contact free pick up and returns!
Pick Up & Returns: Steps and Details
- Materials can be searched via our online patron access portal: Library Catalogue
- Requests for materials must be made in advance by Phone: 905-528-7988 ext. 2252, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or the Library Catalogue.
- An appointment will be scheduled for pick up. Please arrive promptly at your appointment time to ensure for the safety of others.
- Materials will be packaged and left in the Library foyer to ensure for a no contact exchange of materials.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask during pick up.
- Materials may be requested and shipped to those unable to visit the Library due to distance or physical limitations.
- Library returns will be by appointment only. If you have materials to return please contact us by Phone: 905-528-7988 ext. 2252 or Email: email@example.com to schedule a time for drop off.
- Returns can be left in the foyer for staff.
- All returned items will be quarantined before being re-shelved. Please allow for a delay in accessing materials that have been recently returned.